Location: The Vancouver Public Library, 350 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, B.C.,
Swipe right on an evening of intriguing and unique BC books and stories.
Celebrate the sixth annual BC Book Day on April 30 at a gathering of local authors, presented by Read Local BC in partnership with the Vancouver Public Library.
- M.A.C. Farrant, The Great Happiness (Talonbooks)
- Peter Johnson, A Not-So-Savage Land (Heritage House)
- Laura Matwichuk, Near Miss (Nightwood Editions)
- Maureen Medved, Black Star (Anvil Press)
- Lorimer Shenher, This One Looks Like a Boy (Greystone Books)
- David Starr, Like Joyful Tears (Ronsdale Press)
- hosted by Michael Despotovic
Vancouver Public Library, Central Branch
Alice MacKay Room, Lower Level
Doors at 6:30 p.m. | Readings at 7:00 p.m.
FREE TO ATTEND — Please RSVP!
Books for sale from Pulpfiction Books.
(Unfamiliar with BC Book Day? Read more here)